Antwort schreiben

Oliver Twist

Mi 28. Nov 2007, 20:37

Do esch de offizielli "Oliver Twist need Reading Diary giev giev du elände Hueresohn" -Thread

Postet do euchi Reading Diarys, weners gmacht händ, er wärdet dankbar si wenn ers mol nöd händ

<Guter Benj>Ps: Bitte keis onnötigs Gespamme</Guter Benj>
<Böser Benj> Losed nöd uf ehn^^

Mi 28. Nov 2007, 20:37

Re: Oliver Twist

Mo 3. Dez 2007, 08:06

Reading Diary: Oliver Twist

Chapter 1-4
I think it’s very hard how the children in the workhouses in the 19th century got threaten. I’d rather kill myself than life under these living conditions, because you’ve not enough to eat, sleep on the hard floor, do boring work and have no chance for a better future. But it’s also interesting to read about it, narrated from the sight of a ten year old child.
I quite like the way Charles Dickens write. But because it’s just a short version of the original book, things going a bit too fast for me.
I really don’t know what comes next, because the story was quite surprising until now. But I think Oliver Twist will escape and run away.

Chapter 7-9
It seems that Oliver has now more luck than before in his young life. So the old Fagin gave him food and drink and a warm place to sleep. But even if Fagin threatens Oliver and the other boys well, they have to steal for him and so he makes children to criminals, which is really bad. I found it quite surprising that the old gentlemen Mr. Brownlow didn’t want to lock Oliver up in prison. No, he even wants to help him because he thinks that Oliver is ill and so takes him to his house. The character of Mr. Fang shows again who bad the poor people, even children, got threatened at this time.

Chapter 11-13
Oliver has now bad luck again. Right after he’s healthy again and Mr. Brownlow let him stay at his house, he got caught again by Fagin, who was really angry because Oliver got caught. More and more, you see the real personality of Fagin. Without any cruel, he gives Oliver to the evil robber Bill Sikes for committing a robbery. And Sikes and his companion Toby have no cruel to shot the boy down if he doesn’t help. But Oliver did worse and the family, whose house they want to rob, get alarmed and Oliver got hurt. I don’t know what will come next but I don’t think that Oliver would die, because otherwise the book would end quiet early.

Chapter 14 – 19
Olivers life goes up and down. After the bad threatening by the cruel Bill Sikes he’s now in the hands of the kind-hearted Dr. Losbern, Mrs. Maylies and the beautiful young lady rose. I think it’s a bit boring, that now nearly the same happens as when Oliver had fever and was at mister Brownlows house. I’m wondering if Oliver will see Mr. Brownlow again. It’s quiet good that Oliver now learns to read and to write. A new, interesting aspect of the story is the mysterious Monks which seems to know Olivers Mother. He probably is Olivers Father or Uncle or something else.

Chapter 20 – 24
The story gets now a very mysterious touch. I’ve now idea what monks wants to do with Oliver and either no idea what the plan of Rose and Mr. Brownlow is, to save Oliver. A bit more information about that would be interesting. I think it’s pretty nice that Oliver meets Mr. Brownlow and Mrs. Bedwin again. I’m looking forward to what brings the story next, especially to Nancy and the Artful Dodger because these two characters are in kind of dangerous situations. And I’m interested in why Nancy didn’t want to get away of London with the help of Mr. Brownlow and his friends, I think she is may in love with Bill Skies, even if he threats her very badly.

Mo 3. Dez 2007, 08:31

Very nice, so hanis gärn :D

Do 6. Dez 2007, 21:16

d'Nancy verrotet de Fagin. De Bill wött de Oli töte. De Bill tötet d'Nancy. De Bill well sin Hond töte. Em Bill sin Hond verrotet de Bill. De Fagin ond de Bill flöchtet. De Bill erhänkt sich of de Flocht. De Fagin werd gfange. De Fagin werd ufghänkt. De Oli läbt glöcklich bem brownlow...

ich hoffe ich ha ned zvell verrote :lol:

Mo 10. Dez 2007, 08:45

Chapter 25 - 31
I found it sad that Bill Sikes killed Nancy, because she helped Oliver and protected him. A bit illogical is the fact, that her dead body was found so fast, because London is a big city and no one remarked the murderer. The parts, were Bill Sikes is feared of Nancy’s Ghosts in the countryside and Fagin is thought about his life in the prison cell are very interesting. All in all, I think that the end of the story goes a bit too fast, but that is probably a result of the simplified version of the story. The end is typically a happy end, which is quiet boring and it would be interesting to know how it goes with the Artfull Doger, because he is the coolest character in the book I think.
Antwort schreiben

Bei iphpbb3.com bekommen Sie ein kostenloses Forum mit vielen tollen Extras
Forum kostenlos einrichten - Hot Topics - Tags
Beliebteste Themen: Wii, Software, NES, Games, Forum

Impressum | Datenschutz